Activities, objectives and functions
The principal activity of the Company involves management, use and disposal of the railway infrastructure by the right of trust and the execution of the functions of the public railway infrastructure manager.
The functions of the public railway infrastructure manager are defined in the Railway Transport Code of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts on rail transport operations.
LTG Infra's objectives are set out in LTG Infra's Articles of Association (link of the document in the original language):
- To achieve efficiency in the Company's operations by increasing the attractiveness of services related to the use of public railway infrastructure to customers
- Ensuring the efficient management, use and disposal, maintenance, renewal and development of public railway infrastructure
- To achieve socially responsible, sustainable growth in the value of the Company's business and long-term shareholder benefits
Participation in other organisations
Goals and objectives of AB LTG Infra in international organisations:
- To actively participate in working groups of international organisations to find the best solutions and useful information on topics of interest to LTG Infra;
- To exchange best practices with other infrastructure managers;
- To ensure access to common information systems developed by infrastructure managers to improve operational efficiency;
- To contribute to the development of common rules and standards for all infrastructure managers that contribute to a competitive, sustainable and safe railway network.